Thousand Lives Behind
When I look in the mirror
I only see your reflection, your eyes
windows are
To a better world
As the fire in winter
You heat to my universe
It is the unconditional love
What I feel being with you
Tell me if this is real, come to change
With a kiss my truth
I do not know how to express in words
When I look into your eyes know
That ever loved you a thousand lifetimes ago
When I feel you breathe
In line filled my chest
With his voice, there is no fear
In my heart
Without you would be incomplete
I would not leave it if I did not have you
It is the unconditional love
What I feel being with you
Tell me if this is real, come to change
With a kiss my truth
I do not know how to express in words
When I look into your eyes know
That ever loved you a thousand lives ago
I have loved you!!...♫♪

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário